Wednesday 20 April 2016

Making A Power Packed Training Muffin

Making power packed training muffins are just that easy and they are fresh! The house smells like the best bakery in the world and you can add whatever you like from your list of purchased healthy protein options. I simply heat up the oven to 400 and get out my silicone baking tray and use liners if I have them around and then mix my quaker low fat muffin mix (oatmeal) BAM!
Then I add my favourites like dark chocolate chips 50% or higher then I add Qia, shredded coconut, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds and sometimes I add sunflower seeds and walnuts! Bake it, freeze what you don't need now and bring a few in the vehicle! I like to bake a dozen and then take a few in the car for the kids. It's always a treat and you save on going to fast food places that never really fill you up but add lots of sodium and cholesterol. The great thing is you can buy little bags of organic mixed seeds etc and just add those to your muffins for a change up, or add honey to the muffins halfway through your baking process. Glaze it beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment