Friday 22 April 2016

Fork In The Road

     I love walking through the forest, taking the time to unwind and just smell the fresh air and hear the birds whistling and listen to the sounds of nature around me. It never ceases to amaze me how God designed everything so intricately, fine tuning everything to it's perfect purpose. I love how the trees give us fresh air and we give them carbon dioxide, just imagine if no one was around to help trees survive or vise versa! Everything was perfectly put in place to explain the glory of God's amazing wonder and we are blessed with His love. Every single time I walk into the forest I see the profound intricate details even in the smallest of things and know that God is a God of detail, of immense wisdom, knowledge, grace, beauty, splendor and so much more. One day as I was walking along a path I came to a fork in the road and suddenly thought of a few moments in life where decisions made a drastic difference in where I am today. I think of many of these moments where I prayed and learned to trust in God's plan over what I thought I needed to see. Sometimes the journey needs to be taken and the experience needs to be felt in order for the greatest impact, we don't always need to know everything but what we do need is a little more faith, a little more trust and a lot more patience. 

But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
                                                                          Galatians 5:22




For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.
                                                                  Romans 1:20


No comments:

Post a Comment