Tuesday 13 February 2018

The Morning Of Grace

Well how do you begin a morning full of grace?!

That is a good question and often people ask me "why are you such a happy guy all the time?" Is it because i'm ignorant of current circumstances, trials, adversities or dilemmas? No in fact I'm very aware of many circumstances and trials but what makes me smile in the morning, what makes me really happy; it's the simple things in life. Counting your blessings and being actively aware of what God has done and in doing so, I see He always has good things ahead. Sometimes the road is rough, maybe even brutal, laced with blood, sweat and tears but eventually God always works it out for His good and for mine as well.

The joy is knowing God always has everything under control and He's not surprised by what we face or what we must endure. He is always perfect in His love, mercy, grace and His timing. He knows just how to turn the most impossible things from sour to sweet, from ashes and dust to a mountain of victory. That's the God I serve, the God of perfect grace and that makes me smile, makes me overjoyed in every circumstance. I'm not dumbfounded by adversity but rather I'm inspired by God's perfection and His faithfulness despite overwhelming odds.

When you feel discouraged, count your blessings and literally name them one by one. Suddenly things seem much brighter in the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment