Saturday 24 February 2018

A Day Of Snow

A DAY OF SNOW

Yes, I'm one of those people. I'm one of those rare breed that love it when the snow falls, it's something in my blood, or in my disposition. I just can't help myself, I feel like a kid every time I see the snowfall.

In Langley, BC. it's a rare thing that comes and goes usually quickly and so when I get a chance I capture it with my camera and I search for the most beautiful moments worthy of a smile.

First of all, it's a no brainer to go right to Fort Langley and just hunt for those amazing moments. They are too easy to find but in the freezing cold, it's worth it!





























Of course at the end of it all I had to write in the snow at FLEFC the word Jesus, simply because he is the reason why I have such an amazing outlook on life, love, laughter, grace and so much more. Bless you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment